Invisalign® Clear Braces in Beverly Hills, CA
Hate the look of traditional metal braces? Orthodontic treatment can actually be discreet with Invisalign! For decades, the Invisalign system has been straightening smiles using clear teeth aligners that are nearly invisible when worn. And, unlike braces, Invisalign comes with no dietary restrictions, so you can enjoy all the foods you love without worry.
Dr. Hanam-Jahr provides the very best Invisalign treatment near Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Hollywood, and Culver City because she has a talent for aesthetics. Your treatment plan will be designed to make you look and feel your very best.
Unlike many cosmetic dentists, Dr. Hanam-Jahr views your mouth (including teeth, jaws, jaw joints, and muscles) as a complete system and examines how it relates to you as a whole. Developing an understanding of how a normal, beautiful, and healthy system appears and functions is important before she can attempt to diagnose specific problems.
What Are Invisalign Clear Braces?
Regardless of your age, if you have been thinking about having your teeth straightened but you hate the idea of wearing traditional metal braces, Invisalign may be the ideal solution to your problem. With Invisalign, there are no metal parts to cause you discomfort or interfere with the look of your smile. That’s why Invisalign aligners are the most popular “invisible braces” for adults and teens who want to look their best during and after teeth straightening.
Why Invisalign Clear Braces Are Better Than Traditional Braces:
- Discreet treatment. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign uses the power of clear aligners to straighten teeth. This means no unsightly metal brackets or wires!
- No dietary restrictions. Traditional braces come with a long list of foods to avoid, including hard foods, sticky foods, gum, ice, soft foods, and many more! Because Invisalign is fully-removable, you can still enjoy all the foods you love, free from worry.
- A healthier mouth. Brushing and flossing while wearing metal braces is a chore! Luckily, Invisalign's clear aligners are designed to be removed, allowing you to keep up with the same oral care routine you followed before starting treatment.
- Rapid treatment. Depending on the nature of your treatment plan, you may be able to have the beautiful, straight smile you've always wanted in as little as 6 months.
- Convenience. Because the clear aligners are replaced every 2 weeks by you, Invisalign requires fewer adjustments and fewer appointments.
- Increased comfort. Many patients report Invisalign aligners being more comfortable than traditional braces.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Using a series of computer-designed, patented clear aligners that you can remove in order to eat, brush, and floss, Dr. Hanam-Jahr can straighten your teeth and perfect your beautiful smile in about the same amount of time as traditional braces.
You wear Invisalign for about 22 hours per day, removing them only to eat, brush and floss. Since they are clear and virtually invisible, no one will know that you are wearing them except you and Dr. Hanam-Jahr.
This patented braces system uses a series of clear aligners to progressively straighten your teeth. Unlike traditional braces that everyone notices, Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible. Invisalign also offers much-improved bite function and exceptional cosmetic results.
Invisalign straightens smiles diagnosed with all kind of conditions, including:
- Crooked Teeth
- Gaps Between Teeth
- Open Bites
- Crowded Teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
- ...and more!
How Much Does Invisalign Treatment Cost?
Your total Invisalign cost breakdown will be determined by the following factors:
- The length of your specific treatment plan
- Whether or not any preliminary procedures or treatments are required
At Beverly Hills Aesthetic Dentistry, we always provide honest Invisalign cost breakdowns to each and every one of our patients. We accept most major credit cards, as well as no-interest and low-interest financing plans through CareCredit®, Sunbit, and Alphaeon.
Am I An Ideal Candidate for Invisalign?
Dr. Hanam-Jahr’s training, experience, and Level 2 Invisalign certification helps patients feel confident that she can solve their problems. She will design an Invisalign orthodontic treatment plan to straighten your smile with improved aesthetics.
Call us today to determine if Invisalign is right for you. Se habla español!