Have you heard of pediatric sleep apnea? Let me ask you, is your child's restless sleep causing sleepless nights and worries? Dr. Jamielynn Hanam-Jahr at Beverly Hills Aesthetic Dentistry is here to bring peace to your family. Your child can sleeps soundly, wakes up refreshed, and thrives emotionally every day!
Dr. Hanam-Jahr specializes in treating pediatric sleep apnea, offering a brighter future for your child. Say goodbye to sleepless nights and fatigue. Choose Dr. Hanam-Jahr for a well-rested, thriving child. Join us on this journey toward a happier, worry-free future.
What Is Pediatric Sleep Apnea?
Pediatric Sleep-Disordered Breathing, also known as pediatric sleep apnea, affects how kids breathe while they sleep. It happens when something blocks their airway, usually due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids (those soft throat tissues). This can lead to problems like:
- Loud Snoring: Many kids with this condition snore loudly.
- Choking or Gasping: Sometimes, they may seem like they're choking or gasping for air in their sleep.
- Restless Nights: They might wake up often and have trouble sleeping well.
- Feeling Tired: Poor sleep can make them feel tired during the day.
- Behavior Issues (ADHD): It can also affect their behavior, making them cranky or having trouble focusing.
- Bed wetting: Sleep problems contribute to children wetting the bed.
Dr. Hanam-Jahr can help diagnose and treat these issue, offering a better future for your child's sleep and overall well-being.
Causes of Pediatric Sleep-Disordered Breathing
You might be wondering what causes Pediatric Sleep-Disordered Breathing in the first place. The main culprits are often enlarged tonsils and adenoids, those soft tissues at the back of the throat. When these tissues grow too big, they can block the airway, making it hard for your child to breathe freely during sleep. But there can be other reasons too, such as:
- Obesity: Sometimes, carrying extra weight can contribute to this condition.
- Allergies: Allergies can lead to nasal congestion, which can affect breathing during sleep.
- Family History: If someone in the family had it, there's a higher chance of your child having it too.
- Narrow Jaw or Face: Some kids have smaller jaw or facial structures, which can make the airway more prone to blockage.
Understanding the causes can help you work with Dr. Hanam-Jahr to find the best solution for your child's sleep issues. It's the first step toward a brighter, well-rested future.
How do I get my child tested for sleep apnea?
Worried about your child's sleep? You're not alone. Begin with our free, easy-to-take sleep apnea quiz at Beverly Hills Aesthetic Dentistry. Dr. Jamielynn Hanam-Jahr has crafted this quiz to help spot the signs of sleep apnea in children.
- Quick and Simple: Complete it in minutes.
- Insightful: Uncover symptoms you might have missed.
- Convenient: Do it from home.
- First Step: Guides you towards further action.
Complete the quiz, and if there are signs of sleep apnea, our team is ready to help. Envision your child sleeping peacefully, full of energy each morning. Let's make this a reality.
Take our free sleep apnea quiz today. Together, we'll ensure your child's health and happiness.
Can Sleep Apnea Be Fixed in Children?
Many parents ask if sleep apnea in children can be effectively treated. The answer is a resounding yes, especially with the innovative Vivos treatment offered at Beverly Hills Aesthetic Dentistry by Dr. Jamielynn Hanam-Jahr.
Vivos stands out as a holistic and permanent solution to pediatric sleep apnea. Here's how it transforms lives:
- Targeted Approach: Vivos specifically addresses airway and breathing problems.
- Innovative Oral Appliance: Worn at night, it gently expands the arches, opening up the airway.
- Rapid Improvement: Notable changes, like reduced bedwetting, can occur within days or weeks.
- Holistic Healing: Beyond sleep, it boosts confidence, social relationships, and school performance.
This approach doesn't just provide a night of better sleep; it's a pathway to a happier, healthier life for your child. Ready to see the change? Let's embark on this journey with Vivos treatment.
Remember, early detection and treatment are key. It’s not just about better sleep; it's about a healthier, happier life for your child. Let’s take that first step together.
Untreated Kids Sleep-Disordered Breathing:
If pediatric sleep apnea is left untreated, it can pose risks to your child's health and well-being. These risks include:
- Learning and Behavior Issues: Poor sleep can lead to problems with learning, behavior, and concentration in school.
- Growth and Development: Untreated sleep apnea can hinder a child's growth and development.
- Heart and Lung Strain: Over time, it can strain the heart, increase blood pressure, and affect lung function.
- Daytime Fatigue: Your child may experience daytime fatigue, making daily activities challenging.
To address these concerns, consult Dr. Hanam-Jahr, who specializes in helping diagnose and treat pediatric sleep-disordered breathing. By meeting with Dr. Hanam-Jahar, you are taking action and ensuring your child’s overall health, wellness and happiness.
When Your Child Has Sleep Apnea: Trust in Dr. Hanam-Jahr
If you suspect your child has sleep apnea, you're not alone, and there's hope. Here's what you can do to take action:
- Consult Dr. Hanam-Jahr: Expert care for sleep apnea at Beverly Hills Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Non-Surgical Therapy: Gentle oral appliance to improve breathing and sleep.
- Quick Results: Better sleep within 12-24 months.
- Healthy Routines: Encourage weight management, allergy control, and regular sleep.
- Trust the Expert: Rely on Dr. Hanam-Jahr for your child's better sleep and well-being.
Dr. Hanam-Jahr is dedicated to ensuring your child gets the best care for peaceful nights and a brighter future.
Rest easy, knowing your child is in good hands with Dr. Hanam-Jahr, whose treatment expands horizons for better sleep and well-being.
Start Your Child's Journey to Better Health Today
Help your child live a happier, healthier life. Take our quick, free sleep apnea quiz at Beverly Hills Aesthetic Dentistry. Dr. Jamielynn Hanam-Jahr is ready to guide you towards a brighter future for your child.
Your kids deserve the best - starting with a good night's sleep. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with it.
Take the first step. Discover how we can help. Take the quiz now.