Vivos Sleep Apnea Treatment in Beverly Hills, CA: A Path to Restful Sleep
The Vivos sleep apnea treatment in Beverly Hills CA is a beacon of hope that shines for those seeking effective solutions to sleep apnea. Dr. Jamielynn Hanam-Jahr, a trusted Vivos provider at Beverly Hills Aesthetic Dentistry, brings a revolutionary approach to sleep apnea treatment – the Vivos method.
If you're looking for a non-invasive, effective, and transformative solution to your sleep problems that doesn’t include a CPAP, Vivos Sleep Apnea Treatment could be the answer you've been looking for.
Schedule your consultation and see if you qualify for a free home sleep test today!
Understanding Vivos Sleep Apnea Treatment
Vivos is a revolutionary approach to treating sleep apnea and related sleep disorders. Unlike traditional treatments that may involve surgery or a lifetime of CPAP therapy, Vivos focuses on addressing the root causes of sleep apnea. Dr. Jamielynn Hanam-Jahr, a leading expert in sleep apnea treatment at Beverly Hills Aesthetic Dentistry, offers this innovative solution to her patients.
How the Vivos Treatment Works
The Vivos sleep apnea treatment involves a customized oral appliance that gently guides the upper and lower jaws into proper alignment. By addressing issues related to the size and position of the tongue, jaw, and airway, Vivos helps in:
- Expanding the Upper Jaw: The treatment focuses on expanding the upper jaw, which can often be too narrow in individuals with sleep apnea. This expansion creates more space for the tongue and allows for better airflow during sleep.
- Promoting Jaw Development: Vivos treatment encourages proper jaw development in children and adults, which can significantly reduce or eliminate sleep-disordered breathing.
- Long-Term Relief: Unlike CPAP therapy, which requires lifelong adherence, Vivos treatment typically lasts for 12 to 24 months. This means that once you complete the treatment, you can enjoy restful sleep without the need for ongoing interventions.
Worried you might have sleep apnea? Take our SLEEP QUIZ
Download our FREE guide to stop snoring! DOWNLOAD HERE
The Vivos System, used in this treatment, is cleared by the FDA for the treatment of mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea in adults and children. It's a safe and effective option for those seeking an alternative to more invasive treatments.
One of the standout features of Vivos treatment is its versatility. It can be used to treat both children and adults. In children, it can help prevent future sleep apnea-related issues by promoting proper jaw development. In adults, it offers a path to long-term relief from snoring and sleep apnea.
Comprehensive Benefits of Vivos Treatment (H2)
Vivos treatment goes beyond symptom management and aims to address the root causes of sleep apnea. It can lead to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Improved sleep quality
- Reduced snoring
- Increased daytime alertness
- Enhanced overall health
- Better cognitive function
- Potential prevention of future health issues related to sleep apnea
Comparing Vivos Treatment to Other Sleep Apnea Solutions
While Vivos treatment offers a unique approach to addressing sleep apnea, it's essential to understand how it compares to other treatment options like CPAP therapy and surgical interventions.
Vivos vs. CPAP Therapy
- Effectiveness: Vivos treatment focuses on the root causes of sleep apnea, offering a potential long-term solution. CPAP therapy, on the other hand, is effective but requires lifelong adherence to wearing a mask during sleep.
- Comfort: Many patients find Vivos treatment more comfortable than using a CPAP machine. The oral appliance is customized for each patient's unique oral anatomy, ensuring a snug yet comfortable fit.
- Convenience: Vivos treatment typically lasts for 12 to 24 months, while CPAP therapy requires ongoing use. This means that once Vivos treatment is complete, you can enjoy peaceful nights without the need for nightly equipment.
Vivos vs. Surgical Interventions
- Non-Invasive: Vivos treatment is non-invasive, involving a custom-fitted oral appliance. Surgical interventions, such as uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) or maxillomandibular advancement (MMA), can be more invasive and may have associated risks.
- Recovery Time: Surgical interventions often require a more extended recovery period. Vivos treatment typically involves minimal discomfort and a shorter recovery time.
- Customization: Vivos treatment is highly customizable to each patient's unique needs. Surgical interventions have a more standardized approach.
Choosing the Right Treatment
The choice between Vivos treatment, CPAP therapy, or surgical interventions should be based on your specific diagnosis, preferences, and lifestyle. Consulting with a sleep specialist like Dr. Jamielynn Hanam-Jahr is crucial in determining the most suitable treatment for your individual case.
What Does the Vivos Sleep Apnea Treatment Help?
The Vivos treatment is a comprehensive and holistic approach to addressing various health concerns, beyond just sleep apnea. This innovative therapy aims to improve not only sleep quality but also overall well-being. Here are some of the key areas where the Vivos treatment can make a significant difference:
- Snoring Relief: Snoring can disrupt not only your sleep but also that of your loved ones. The Vivos treatment focuses on enhancing the airway's structure, reducing or eliminating snoring for a quieter and more peaceful night's rest.
- ADD/ADHD Management: Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) can affect individuals of all ages, often leading to difficulties in concentration and focus. The Vivos treatment can contribute to improved sleep quality, potentially alleviating some symptoms associated with these conditions.
- Bedwetting Resolution: Bedwetting, or enuresis, can be a challenging issue, especially for children. The Vivos treatment helps address the root causes of sleep apnea and sleep-disordered breathing, which can be contributing factors to bedwetting. By improving sleep quality, it may lead to the resolution of bedwetting.
- Allergies and Asthma Management: Sleep apnea and associated breathing issues can worsen allergies and asthma symptoms. The Vivos treatment promotes proper airflow and reduces nighttime disruptions, which can result in fewer asthma attacks and allergy flare-ups.
- Mouth Breathing Correction: Mouth breathing can have adverse effects on oral and overall health. Vivos aims to correct mouth breathing habits by expanding the upper airway and encouraging nasal breathing. This can lead to improved oxygenation and better sleep quality.
- Headache and Migraine Relief: Sleep disturbances and oxygen deprivation during sleep can trigger headaches and migraines. By addressing sleep apnea and improving sleep quality, the Vivos treatment may reduce the frequency and intensity of headaches and migraines.
It's important to note that the Vivos treatment takes a personalized and tailored approach to each patient's unique needs. Dr. Jamielynn Hanam-Jahr at Beverly Hills Aesthetic Dentistry specializes in this revolutionary treatment, offering patients a chance to enhance their overall well-being and achieve restful nights of sleep. SCHEDULE your free consultation today!
Life After Vivos Sleep Apnea Treatment
Once you've completed your Vivos treatment under the expert care of Dr. Hanam-Jahr, you can look forward to a brighter, more restful future. Imagine nights filled with peaceful sleep, uninterrupted by the sounds of snoring or the discomfort of a CPAP mask. Improved sleep quality can lead to increased energy, enhanced cognitive function, and better overall health.
Consult Dr. Jamielynn Hanam-Jahr for Vivos Treatment in Beverly Hills, CA
If you're tired of sleepless nights and are seeking an alternative to traditional sleep apnea treatments, Dr. Jamielynn Hanam-Jahr at Beverly Hills Aesthetic Dentistry can guide you through the transformative journey of Vivos treatment. With her expertise and dedication to patient care, you can regain the peaceful nights you deserve.
Don't wait any longer to address your sleep apnea. Contact Dr. Hanam-Jahr today to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward a brighter, more restful future.
Schedule your consultation and see if you qualify for a free home sleep test today!
The questionnaire has been designed to determine how you are managing you’re sleeping and if it is affecting your daily life.